Thursday 2 June 2011

GUESS WHAT!!!

PLEASE VOTE FOR THE ZOEY WITH A Y GORGEOUS ONES! http://www.facebook.com/GUESS?sk=app_100159123405057

 Im BAAACK! But sans pictures of me prancing around in my hat! (Actually, directly above, yup, there I am...doing just that!!!) But anywayyyyyy! I just awoke to an email I was about to Spam, because I had forgotten about entering entirely... BUT I'm glad I restrained myself, because I actually  got selected for the top 16 in the ELLE/GUESS global Street Chic Ambassador Contest! (Woah, mouthful!) Now, despite my forgetting about entering, this does not mean I do not want to win!!!! ;) It will send me back to Barcelona! And we all know how I feel about that! It's super duper easy, as it just involves one facebook click... I would be SO SO HAPPY if you guys could show your already amazing support to me for this... It would be super duper oompa loomparrrrr to win! I don't think I have ever actually won anything before!!! I even wrote a song about it... which is quite depressing, but I think I shall listen to it now... just in-case I don't, then I can feel like I am psychic or something similar and of this nature!!!
So, I shall plonk the link here yet again... some major plugging I am doing here! Ya gotta do whatcha gotta dooo right!!! :) I feel like an infomercial! Once again folks that number is 555-***-*** call it before it's too late!!!

Here it is! http://www.facebook.com/GUESS?sk=app_100159123405057

Thank you, thank you, Thank youuu, THANK YOUUUU so so much for all your support, if not with this, with everything else! It really does mean so much to me :) (Spew over now!!!)
 
(mini me photo) Photography by Albert Dedeu!

4 comments:

Shasie said...

I voted for you! Good luck!

Shasie
Live Life in Style

Caroline Josephine said...

I voted for you lovely! Good luck!

STEFFASHION said...

WOW!! Que felicidad!
Tienes mi voto!

http://www.steffashion.com/

Helena said...

I already vote! I hope you win!
Bona Sort :)

http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/