Wednesday 7 December 2011

It's Glitz n' Glamour Day on Chictopia!


Howdy Christmas Ponies! Don't forget to head on over to Chictopia for the tenth day of Chic... today is all about Glitz & Glamour day! Disco Pony day! I must say It's been a tad crazy keeping up with the chic whilst being in the air/ airport sans internet the majority of the time. I think I've been on more flights in the past year than I have in my entire life, but I'm attempting not to feel like I have- ya know, fooling my body into thinking existing in a billion different time zones in the space of a month is entirely normal kind of thing! (Think it's working...ish)!!! I'm now back from Paris, oh beautiful, rainy Paris... in the sunny but FREEZING England! Time to get on with the pre-launch negotiations- log fire VERY necessary for typing skills! I'm definitely missing the perfect November weather in Hong Kong already! Must think Christmasy thoughts! It's supposed to be cold right!!!
My apologies to those of you wanting a sparkly piece for Christmas/NY... I've done my best to work with those of you who have pleaded, it's proving quite tricky navigating orders whilst a few hundred thousand miles away... alas... All shall be back up and official in no time at all! Looking forward to moving on from the sequins... don't get me wrong, I LOVE them...always and forever... but there is so much more! SO MUCH MORE in STORE!!! :) xx

Photography by Albert Dedeu