Tuesday 3 January 2012

Spotted! Disco Pony in Trop Rouge's Closet!!!


I know, I know, I'm a total dork! But there is nothing more exciting than seeing inside the closet of a rock star like Christina of Trop Rogue and seeing DISCO PONY- I know Disco when I see it!!! Yeah baby!!! I'm dying to see her in this jumper! It's the new sequin taking over the Bronze spotlight that Natalie sported- that has so sadly gone gone gone now... "Thank you Zara"! (note the insane amount of sarcasm here please!)
Thanks for the closet tour hotty! Much enjoyed! :) xx

4 comments:

Kalina said...

nice, she looks great ;)

Lippylash said...

CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE SOME DISCO PONY IN MY CLOSET!

Hannah said...

Thats amazing! I can't wait to have some disco pony in my closet!

wtfwhatthefashion.blogspot.com/

Sam said...

She looks awesome! You must feel so great to start seeing your designs in more and more places :) Too bad for the spies from Zara :(