Monday 12 March 2012

Disco Pony Does Fancy Pants

SS12 Disco Pony Gold Metallic Floral Trousers 
For me... this summer means some serious Fancy Pants action! I'm almost too excited to get Natalie into all the new trousers... I know that lil rock star is going to show the world what Metallic Florals are all about!!! Can you imagine these beauties with a soft white jersey/ cotton vest and a statement necklace... a pair of extreme killer heels and a red lip?! I can! I'm just too psyched to get them on already! Hong Kong weather and working like a plough horse have deemed that dream but a dream for the time being! If you haven't already trotted on over to Facebook, I'm posting sneak peeks every week up of the new collection... Go check it out... there is LOTS more metallic pants and floral action where these bad boys came from!!!

Office snap in my DP SS12 Blue and Gold Metallic Floral pants and cut out silk crepe shirt (All Disco Pony)