Monday 31 January 2011

Warmer Climate



A short film by Albert Dedeu
Location, wardrobe, makeup by Zoey Bittleston

This is what me and Albert got up to on Saturday... we took as much vantage of the ever so slightly warmer climate and gallivanted about on the beach until we could no longer feel our toes! We are both majorly inspired by the "Californication" feel of vintage stock... so this felt like an awesome opportunity to indulge! In hindsight I would have rather worn a super chunky pair of black wedges I have recently acquired, rather than my Chelsea boots... but I was too afraid to ruin them. I have learned my lesson however! Next time the music will be mine! But for now, I'm so in love with this song... I just had to!
Happy Monday (If that is a valid expression!) my lovelies :) xx

Wearing: Leather Jacket by Berskha, Rose Tee by H&M, Gold chain by COS, Cross: Vintage, Rings: A selection, Cut off Zara Jeans, House of Holland Tights, Chelsea boots by H&M, Jumper (On beach) Vintage.

1 comment:

prostokate said...

sweet Zoey!
you are adorable :)
very stylish, and Morcheeba fits
I like!!
good work
K.
xxx