Wednesday 2 February 2011

My Other Lover!

Slash Leather Jacket by ASOS, Black Fedora by Zara, Camel High Tops by Topshop, Red Leather Belt: Vintage, Platform Booties by Steve Madden, Necklace by Mango, Ring by ASOS

This look made it onto Chictopia's Style Gallery (First page!)
 At last, I have prized off my other leather jacket and let this beautiful one see the light of day!!! I havn't quite manage to prize my hat off however! (it's a phase!)
Immediately after taking these pics I found myself in the hair salon below our house and decided to get some ombre going on in my hair! (I did this a couple of summers ago, and I felt now was the time for some summery blonde to spice things up a bit!) Howeverrrr... I had in the mean time gotten an organic curl treatment back in London, which funnily enough (being so "organic" and all!) had reacted to the bleach... and approximately five minutes later there was smoke coming from my hair!!!! It was highly amusing, and had the hairdressers in complete confusion! Luckily for me, my hair is apparently "Buen pelo!" and did not shrivel up and die! Instead, I was left with exactly what I had wondered in for, but ever so slightly less noticeable... Lucky, lucky Zoey!!! :)
I hope you all had a good day, sans setting your hair on fire and other such things!!! xx


Photography by Albert Dedeu

3 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

super cute!! i love this outfit :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Halie said...

Love that shirt, so beautiful.
http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

KAERAX said...

Great belt!!
Xo, K.

kaerax.blogspot.com