Friday 16 September 2011

Spotted! Disco Pony on Take Out in Couture!




Suzie of Take Out & Couture wearing "The Natalie" in Gold: Disco Pony 

Susie says!...

"My Disco Pony dress arrived about fifteen minutes ago and it was love at first sight.  I put it on immediately and took a few photographs.  I did not make any attempts to style it.  I didn't even bother to put on makeup for that matter, I was just too excited to share it with you guys! This particular dress is "The Natalie" dress in gold (named after Natalie Suarez of Natalie Off-Duty).  It arrived in an adorable grey garment bag and will be traveling with me  to and fro on all of my adventures.  It's hard not to feel like a million bucks in this dress, even with messy hair and no make-up.  I am already imagining how gorgeous it will look paired with my red ballet flats and and an olive military coat, or with my black suede Topshop booties and a slouchy blazer... Ain't love grand?" 


Soon to be making an appearance at London Fashion Week I hear! Exciting!!! So happy you love gorgeous girl! <3