Friday 10 February 2012

A Week In High Tops! Friday: Disco Pony The New Sequin

Sequin Jumper in The New Sequin: Disco Pony, High waisted leggings: Zara, Temple Topper: Vintage
Look at that face! (Scoobs'... mine= not there!) 
I possibly need to re-shoot some more angles for the new sequin jumper... I ran a little short on time with this one, so be prepared to see this again!!!!
A particularly creepy looking second shot I feel- but limited I was on snaps to chose from!!!
I think I've finally found the perfect match for the sequin jumper in slightly below summer temperatures... the gold buttons of these leggings look freakin cool against all the sequin delishusness! POP POP!
Right... my story is short today... let us let the sequins do all the talking for this one! XX



Photography by Albert Dedeu

16 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU xx

nat tat tat

~Jeimy~ said...

gorgeous pictures and the top is fabolous you look amazing!

Yuki Lusiana Eka said...

wow! love your top so much <3
vist mine if you have a chance

bellionducky.blogspot.com

V.days said...

your beagle is soo cute!! And i love your sequin top!! :)

http://victressvee.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

Although I was enamored with the natalie sequin jumper, I think I might like the new one even more!

Love it!

wtfwhatthefashion.blogspot.com/

The Beatniq said...

I do think I'm going to have to get that eventually.

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

i love the deep v cut in the back. it's so dramatic! i'm crazy about your iconic sequins

pandaphilia style

Michelle's Style File said...

Your sequins are amaze! Love!!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hello there sweetie! How are you doing? Awesome outfit!
Contest and giveaway on my blog, check it out!
Hope to hear from you!

Hope you're having a great evening!
http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

My cooking blog, support me:
http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

xoxo Kiki

MonochromeMagpie said...

That back detailing is gorgeous <3

Monochrome Magpie

everYOURS everMINE said...

nice :D and lovely!
xo
everyoursevermine.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

I am so in love with this sequin ensemble. You look impeccable. Very nice blog!


- Shannon
www.shannonsometimes.com

BRE said...

Wow, you look beautiful here.

Lovely blog, I'm now following :)

xxBRE


www.strutworthy.com

bloomzy said...

It's so gorgeous!
I will always be envious of what you can do with sequins.

bloomzy said...

It's so gorgeous!
I will always be envious of what you can do with sequins.

The Disco Pony Girl (CEO and Designer at Disco Pony) said...

Thank you guys! Glad to see everyone is still liking the sequins! I shall keep making them in that case! ;)